Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This soup is absolutely delicious and hearty. If you have someone that is not a big soup or veggie eater (like me) they will like this. It is surprisingly good and filling. Very healthy for a Paula Deen recipe.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 2 1⁄2 cups sliced zucchini
- 2 (15 ounce) cansdiced tomatoes with basil, garlic & oregano
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- grated parmesan cheese
- French bread
- Cook chicken in olive oil over med/high
- add onion & carrots cook 5 minutes.
- stir in zucchini and tomatoe broth
- bring to boil, reduce to simmer uncovered 30 minutes.
- top your bowl with parmesan cheese.
- serve with buttered french bread.
Delicious!!! Cut this recipe down for DH and I and this is so easy and tasty. I did add a little minced garlic (we love garlic) and otherwise followed the instructions. Definately one to go to again and again. Thank you for posting. Made for Fall PAC 2012.