Recipe by JESMom
Great for the lunch box, and perfect for using up leftovers. I freeze these and they turn out great! You could use these as appetizers too.
- 1 refridgerated pie crust
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄3 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut 2 1/2 inch round circles out of your pie crust. Place each dough circle in a mini muffin cup. Press it in a little.
- Combine the chicken, olives, sauce and cheese. Divide evenly into the dough cups.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and the dough is golden, about 12 minutes.