1/1 Photo of Italian Chicken Sub
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This makes a terrific weeknight dinner. Cooked chicken and marinara sauce makes this quick and easy and tastes delicious. My family loves this recipe and it is requested several times a month.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 22 ounces grilled chicken breast strips (Frozen)
- 16 ounces marinara sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) package pepperoni, slices
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning or 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 cup pre-shredded parmesan cheese (estimate)
- 1/4 cup pre-shredded mozzarella cheese (estimate)
- jalapeno, slices if desired
- 12 hoagie rolls
- 1Open Packaged Chicken and Microwave for 5 minutes.
- 2Heat Marinara Sauce until heated.
- 3Lay Rolls out flat and add approximately 8 slices of Peperoni slices to one side of Sandwich Roll.
- 4Add Chicken pieces to other side of Roll.
- 5Add Marinara Sauce over Chicken, add olives as desired.
- 6Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese and Mozzerella Cheese.
- 7Sprinkle Italian Seasoning on top.
- 8Broil until cheese melts and is bubbly.
- 9Fold over rolls and serve hot.
- 10Garnish with Jalepeno's on the side.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken Sub
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.6
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 64.3 mg
- Sodium 897.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: