Recipe by Marie
This recipe makes a lot of chicken strips so that you can freeze the leftovers for another time. Cooking time is per batch.
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt, divided
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- vegetable oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and 1 teaspoon garlic salt.
- In a shallow bowl, beat eggs, water and remaining garlic salt.
- Dip chicken strips into egg mixture, then shake in crumb mixture.
- In a skillet, heat 1 inches of oil to 375°.
- Fry chicken in batches until golden brown, about 4 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve immediately or cool and freeze for up to 3 months.