Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great for kids and grown ups alike!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups Italian style breadcrumbs (may need more depending how big the breasts are)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons low-fat butter (each time you make a new pan)
- Start by cutting chicken in to strips. Beat eggs in a small bowl. Put bread crumbs in medium size bowl.
- Heat large skillet, put about 4 tbs of butter in pan and heat it over medium until grease is melted.
- Dip chicken in egg then crumbs and put it in the hot pan. Once pan is full, salt the chicken with a dash of salt. Turn the chicken when golden brown. (It's best to use a fork to turn the chicken). Every time you make a new skillet full, add 4 more tbs of butter to the pan so the chicken doesn't stick.
- You can serve this with anything, I generally serve it with mashed potatoes and corn.