Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Easy to make! Adapted from a recipe I found on the internet.
Top Review by internetnut
I'm not rating this recipe as I have not tried it. The copy of this recipe I have is slightly different. It calls for 1 tsp dried oregano, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, and 1 pinch ground red pepper. The rest is the same. The directions say to serve with marinara sauce or honey mustard. Thanks for posting! Christine (internetnut)
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a flat dish, combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, thyme, basil, and salt.
- Dip chicken pieces in the melted butter. Dredge the pieces in the breacrumb mixture.
- Place coated chicken pieces on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400º for 15 to 20 or until chicken is completely cooked.
- While chicken is cooking, warm up the spaghetti sauce.
- Serve chicken hot with the sauce for dipping.