- 1⁄2 cup parmesan-romano cheese mix
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 5 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 lb.)
- 6 cups pasta sauce (Ragu, Prego, etc.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cheese, crumbs, and seasonings.
- Dip chicken into melted butter.and coast with cheese mixture.
- Place the coated chicken on a 16x12x1 baking pan that has been greased.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 400°F.
- While Chicken is baking, warm pasta sauce and prepare spaghetti.
- When chicken is done, place over spaghetti and top with sauce.