Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Real easy, only a few ingredients, cheap and makes a lot.
- 1 (16 ounce) package beef tortellini
- 1 (16 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 2 (6 ounce) packagestyson oven roasted diced cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (49 ounce) can chicken broth
- italian seasoning
- mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Pour chicken broth in a pan.
- Then pour both packages of tortellini in with the broth.
- Let it cook for a couple minutes and then add the chicken and Italian seasoning (I would say 2 tbs of seasoning, but after you try it--I just go by taste on how much).
- Cook until hot.
- Serve in bowl and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
absolute genious....Lovet...Simple easy..I tried diced zuchinni in it...Wonderful..