Prep 3 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a simple, easy to fix recipe I got off the back of a can of Del Monte Spaghetti sauce. Simple but tasty! (Note: You could use whatever spaghetti sauce you want, but I do highly recommend Del Monte's Four Cheese sauce. It it one of my favorites. I like it better than some of the more expensive sauces, of course with the exception of Classico!)
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1 (26 1/2 ounce) candel monte four cheese spaghetti sauce
- 1 garlic cloves, minced (optional) or 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook diced bacon in large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes (bacon will not be done). Remove bacon from skillet and set aside.
- Flatten chicken slightly with palm of hand. Place chicken in bacon drippings in skillet; cook over medium heat 6 minutes on each side or until chicken is done; drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce, cooked bacon, and garlic to skillet; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes longer. Serve with pasta or rice and garnish with Parmesan cheese, if desired.