Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from a recipe handout from the local grocery store - an outstanding and easy appetizer.
Make and share this Italian Chicken Satay (Skewers) With Olives recipe from Food.com.
- Combine and mix marinade ingredients.
- Cut Chicken Breasts across grain into 1/4 inch strips.
- Marinade chicken strips for 4-12 hours in the fridge.
- Weave chicken strips onto skewers interlacing with olives.
- Broil or grill for about 10 minutes basting with remaining marinade.
- Garnish with rosemary and serve warm.