Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from a recipe handout from the local grocery store - an outstanding and easy appetizer.
- 118.29 ml balsamic vinegar
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2.46 ml dried basil
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- fresh ground pepper
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 48 wooden skewers (soaked for 30 min.)
- 98 pitted olives
- fresh rosemary (to garnish)
- Combine and mix marinade ingredients.
- Cut Chicken Breasts across grain into 1/4 inch strips.
- Marinade chicken strips for 4-12 hours in the fridge.
- Weave chicken strips onto skewers interlacing with olives.
- Broil or grill for about 10 minutes basting with remaining marinade.
- Garnish with rosemary and serve warm.