1/1 Photo of Italian Chicken Sandwiches
got this from the healthy, hearty cookbook. so easy + sooo good. cooking time doesnt include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine chicken and dressing in ziploc bag, shake to coat.
- 2chill 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- 3remove chicken, discard marinade. grill in skillet over medium high heat 4 minutes each side or until chicken done.
- 4grill bread slices in same pan.
- 5combine lettuce and parmesan, arrange over 4 bread slices. top with chicken and remaining slices. serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.8
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 66.6 mg
- Sodium 1091.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 38.1 g