Recipe by Barb in WNY
An easy summer dinner.
Top Review by gruntlady
I whipped this up in no time flat (as soon as I saw it in the new recipes) and followed your directions to a T except I left out the black olives...my daughter doesn't like them ..and just added them to mine as I do like them.... the dressing is really quite good too
- 1 whole chicken breast (about l lb.)
- 4 cups salad greens, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, sliced into rings
- 1⁄2 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1⁄4 lb salami, cut unto julienne strips
- 1⁄4 lb mozzarella cheese, cut into julienne strips
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breast, skin side-up, in ungreased 9x9-inch pan; cover tightly.
- Cook in 350°F oven until done, about l hour.
- Carefully remove skin and bones and refrigerate chicken until cold.
- Cut into julienne strips.
- Prepare garlic dressing.
- Toss with greens, tomatoes, onion and olives.
- Arrange chicken salami and cheese on greens.
- Garlic Dressing: Shake all ingredients in a tightly cover jar.