- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3 cups assorted fresh vegetables (broccoli, carrots and red pepper)
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 cups MINUTE White Rice
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add vegetables, cook and stir 3 to 5 minute or until crisp-tender. Stir in broth. Bring to boil.
- Stir in rice and dressing, cover. Reduce heat to low. Cook 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and chicken is cooked through.