Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy dish. I serve with garlic bread and a lettuce salad.
- 1⁄2 cup white onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup baby carrots, chopped
- 2 large potatoes, cubed
- 1 medium yellow squash, cubed
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- Italian dressing
- Combine first 5 ingredients in oblong glass baking dish (or whatever you have).
- Drizzle with dressing so that everything is covered.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Cook at 375 for about an hour (or until veggies are tender and chicken is no longer pink).