Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 broiler chicken, cut up. save wings for another use.
- cooking spray
- 1 lb red potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- grated romano cheese or parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle chicken with Garlic powder,Onoin powder& Italian seasonings.
- Place in a bowl or plastic zip bag.
- Pour Italian dressing over chicken mix well to coat.
- Let marinate at least 1 hour in refrigator.
- Spray 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray.
- Slice potatoes.
- Place in pan.
- Add Chicken parts& dressing mixture.
- Stir to coat potatoes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake covered 1/2 hour at 400.
- Un cover& bake 1/2- 3/4 hr more or until chicken juices run clear& potatoes are tender.