Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I cannot remember where I got this recipe from but it is very easy to make and tasty too...
- 3⁄4 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package pepperoni
- pita bread, halved and warmed
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- In large skillet, saute chicen in oil until no longer pink. Add green pepper and mushroom;cook until tender. Stir in pepperoni;heat through. Drain. Stir in sauce and heat through. Spoon into pita bread halves. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired.