Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy Italian Chicken Pie.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1⁄3 cup bell pepper, cut in to 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) packageshredded Italian cheese, 1 (cup)
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 9 inch pie plate.
- Stir cooked chicken, bell pepper, and pizza sauce in pie plate; arrange evenly; sprinkle with cheese.
- Stir Bisquick, milk, and egg in a small bowl until blended.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- HIGH ALTITUDE (3500 TO 6500 FT) USE 3/4 CUP BISQUICK.