Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy Italian Chicken Pie.
Make and share this Italian Chicken Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 9 inch pie plate.
- Stir cooked chicken, bell pepper, and pizza sauce in pie plate; arrange evenly; sprinkle with cheese.
- Stir Bisquick, milk, and egg in a small bowl until blended.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- HIGH ALTITUDE (3500 TO 6500 FT) USE 3/4 CUP BISQUICK.