Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is an easy tasty meal that your kids will enjoy.
- 453.59 g ground chicken
- 236.59 ml pizza sauce
- 226.79 g low-fat ricotta cheese
- 113.39 g shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 177.44 ml Bisquick baking mix
- 177.44 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 1.23-2.46 ml italian seasoning
- 29.58-44.37 ml shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F Then spray a 9x9 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook the ground chicken until no longer pink. Stir in the pizza sauce, ricotta, & cheese. Pour into the baking dish then smooth out.
- Mix the ingredients for the topping in a bowl until well blended. (It should be runny.) Pour over the chicken mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.