- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 8 ounces low-fat ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 3⁄4 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 -3 tablespoons shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375°F Then spray a 9x9 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook the ground chicken until no longer pink. Stir in the pizza sauce, ricotta, & cheese. Pour into the baking dish then smooth out.
- Mix the ingredients for the topping in a bowl until well blended. (It should be runny.) Pour over the chicken mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.