1/1 Photo of Italian Chicken Pie
This is an easy tasty meal that your kids will enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 8 ounces low-fat ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F Then spray a 9x9 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Cook the ground chicken until no longer pink. Stir in the pizza sauce, ricotta, & cheese. Pour into the baking dish then smooth out.
- 3Mix the ingredients for the topping in a bowl until well blended. (It should be runny.) Pour over the chicken mixture.
- 4Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken Pie
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.9
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 167.4 mg
- Sodium 885.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 38.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: