1/2 Photos of Italian Chicken Pie
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is a simple dinner to prepare when you have leftover chicken, it's fast to put together and fast to dissappear. Even your picky eaters will go back for seconds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (5 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oven to 400ºF. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- 2Sprinkle Parmesan cheese in pie plate. Mix chicken, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, the oregano, basil, garlic powder and tomato paste; spoon over Parmesan cheese.
- 3Stir Bisquick mix, italian seasoning, 1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese, milk, pepper and eggs until blended. Pour over chicken mixture.
- 4Bake 35 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 to 8 minutes or longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken Pie
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.5
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 95.0 mg
- Sodium 500.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: