Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
You can easily feed a crowd of 15 with this tasty chicken and peppers dish that is served over tender spaghetti.
- 44.37 ml vegetable oil
- 1814.36 g boneless skinless chicken breast halves or 1814.36 g chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 medium green peppers, cut into 2 inch long strips or 709.77 ml green peppers
- 4 medium onions, chopped or 946.36 ml chopped onions
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 1899.41 g jar Prego fresh mushroom italian sauce or 1774.42 ml Prego fresh mushroom italian sauce
- 2 (907.18 g) package spaghetti, cooked and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in an 8-quart saucepot over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Stir the peppers, onions and garlic in the saucepot. Cook until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the sauce and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve the chicken mixture over the spaghetti.
- RECIPE TIPS:.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with crusty long Italian rolls. For dessert serve with fruit compote: slice fresh oranges, grapefruit, red grapes and apples.