Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love pasta and recipes that are easy to throw together and taste delicious. This recipe fits in that category. It makes such a nice meal for a quick weeknight dinner when things are hectic. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a large pot with boiling salted water cook pasta until al dente; Drain.
- In a large saucepan heat the Italian dressing and olive oil together over medium heat.
- Add drained spaghetti; toss well to coat.
- Add chopped tomatoes, cooked chicken, and grated Parmesan cheese and toss lightly.
- Serve warm.
Soo easy to throw together! Instead of using italian dressing, I use oil and garlic. I also use Rotini just cause with dishes like this I like smaller pasta. I just boil my chicken then toss this all in a saute pan and serve it and top it with cheese
This was very good! I did not have any leftover chicken, so I sauted a few chicken tenders in olive oil and some poultry seasoning. I prepared Good Seasons Italian dressing and I used fettucine noodles. DH and I thought it was a little bland at first, but we drizzled a little more Italian dressing over it and this was just what it needed. We think it would be good with broccoli, cucumber, spring onions, etc. tossed in with it. It makes a great light meal, so quick to prepare! Thanks KC Cooker!