1/1 Photo of Italian Chicken Pasta Toss
Dine & Dish's Note:
I love pasta and recipes that are easy to throw together and taste delicious. This recipe fits in that category. It makes such a nice meal for a quick weeknight dinner when things are hectic. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot with boiling salted water cook pasta until al dente; Drain.
- 2In a large saucepan heat the Italian dressing and olive oil together over medium heat.
- 3Add drained spaghetti; toss well to coat.
- 4Add chopped tomatoes, cooked chicken, and grated Parmesan cheese and toss lightly.
- 5Serve warm.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken Pasta Toss
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.0
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 49.6 mg
- Sodium 493.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 23.4 g