Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very easy and tasty way to preparee chicken. Add some of your favorite italian spices prior to sealing the packets.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut 6 pieces of foil each measuring about 10" square.
- Brush the foil squares lightly with oil and set aside.
- Slash each chicken breast at regular intervals and place the mozzarella slices into the cuts.
- Place zucchini & tomatoes slices evenly on each piece of foil and sprinkle with basil or oregano.
- Place chicken breasts on top of each pile of veggies then wrap in the foil to enclose the chicken and veggies, tucking in the ends.
- Place packets on baking sheet, bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and unwrap each packet and serve with rice or pasta.
It was OUTSTANDING!!! I used Italian Herb seasoning from Tupperware and it could not have tasted any better. Thanks so much!!!