Very easy and tasty way to preparee chicken. Add some of your favorite italian spices prior to sealing the packets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cut 6 pieces of foil each measuring about 10" square.
- 3Brush the foil squares lightly with oil and set aside.
- 4Slash each chicken breast at regular intervals and place the mozzarella slices into the cuts.
- 5Place zucchini & tomatoes slices evenly on each piece of foil and sprinkle with basil or oregano.
- 6Place chicken breasts on top of each pile of veggies then wrap in the foil to enclose the chicken and veggies, tucking in the ends.
- 7Place packets on baking sheet, bake for 30 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and unwrap each packet and serve with rice or pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken Packets
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.0
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 122.2 mg
- Sodium 338.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 40.4 g