Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Given to me by my mother-in-law, even my chicken hating hubby will eat this one.
Make and share this Italian Chicken & Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- Mix Italian dressing mix with water.
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish.
- Pour Italian dressing over chicken.
- Mix soup and cream cheese.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover with lid or foil.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve over cooked noodles.
Very good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I added fresh mushrooms to the mixture. Everyone enjoyed this. I make something similar to this in the crock pot but this cooks up quicker and I don't have to worry as much of it drying out. Made for Fall PAC 2008.
This was a very good, quick fix meal. I enjoyed the easy preperation. I served with hot buttered noodles and peas.
This was really good! I added a can of mushrooms as we love 'em. 5 stars!