Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
A traditional Chicken noodle soup, Italian style.
Make and share this Italian Chicken Noodle Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breasts or 4 chicken thighs
- 4 stalks celery
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) box frozen spinach
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) containerof fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon sweet basil
- kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 (16 ounce) box tortellini
- chicken stock
- After cooking chicken, cut up into pieces.
- Chop veggies, throw into pot of chicken stock. I start out with 4 cans of chicken stock and if needed I'll add 1 or 2 more cans.
- Add cut up chicken.
- add spices.
- Let come to boil, then take down to simmer.
- Add noodles. I usually cook noodles seperately and add when done.