Mr Food, Airdate - 08/14/06. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 15 to 20 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- 2Thread the chicken, eggplant, and onion alternately on each skewer. (Be sure to pierce the skin of the eggplant with the skewers to keep it from falling off the skewers.)
- 3Baste each kebab completely with the Italian dressing; discard any leftover marinade.
- 4Grill the kebabs for 6 to 7 minutes per side, until the chicken is cooked through and no pink remains.
- 5Remove the kebabs to a serving platter and top with spaghetti sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.9
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 1107.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 29.2 g