Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Mr Food, Airdate - 08/14/06. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 15 to 20 minutes.
Make and share this Italian Chicken Kebabs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Thread the chicken, eggplant, and onion alternately on each skewer. (Be sure to pierce the skin of the eggplant with the skewers to keep it from falling off the skewers.)
- Baste each kebab completely with the Italian dressing; discard any leftover marinade.
- Grill the kebabs for 6 to 7 minutes per side, until the chicken is cooked through and no pink remains.
- Remove the kebabs to a serving platter and top with spaghetti sauce.