1/2 Photos of Italian Chicken in a Skillet
Pasta and chicken with an Italian flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 1 1/2 cups chopped green peppers
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups small shell pasta, shells, macaroni etc
- 1Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- 2In lg skillet, brown chicken in oil.
- 3Add onion and peppers, cook for 5 minutes.
- 4Add broth, tomatoes, and spices.
- 5Cook 2 minutes.
- 6Add pasta, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 min or until pasta is done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken in a Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.3
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 48.4 mg
- Sodium 716.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: