1/1 Photo of Italian Chicken Enchiladas
Caroline Cooks's Note:
Enchiladas with an Italian twist!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, heat sauce until heated through.
- 2Meanwhile, remove bones from chicken; cut meat into bite-size strips.
- 3Finely chop dried tomatoes.
- 4Toss together the chicken, tomatoes, 1/2 cup of the cheese, and green onion.
- 5To assemble enchiladas, coat a 2-quart rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 6Spread 2 tablespoons pasta sauce over bottom of dish.
- 7Spoon about 1/4 cup of chicken mixture just below center of each tortilla.
- 8Roll up.
- 9Place seam-side down in dish.
- 10Repeat with remaining chicken mixture and tortillas.
- 11Pour remaining pasta sauce over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 12Bake in a 400°F oven for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. If desired, garnish sliced green onions.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.7
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 1185.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 31.4 g