Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 6 chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 3⁄4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground pepper
- lemon wedge
- Place chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper, and pound with a kitchen mallet or rolling pin until they are evenly about 1/4-inch thick.
- In a shallow bowl mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- In another shallow bowl, beat the eggs.
- Dip the meat in the eggs, then in the crumb mixture.
- Place the crumbed cutlets in the refrigerator until nearly time to serve.
- In large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat until hot.
- Cook cutlets on each side until golden brown, about 5 minutes or until the juices run clear.
- Serve each cutlet with a wedge of lemon.
perfect and delicious-easy too. My dh loves them! made for ZW7
OMG This is the best recipe yet for Chicken Cutlets. My husband and I just finished making this with sauteed mushrooms in wine and I cannot wait to try it again...maybe tomorrow! Ha! Ha! Loved it! Thank you