My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper, and pound with a kitchen mallet or rolling pin until they are evenly about 1/4-inch thick.
- 2In a shallow bowl mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- 3In another shallow bowl, beat the eggs.
- 4Dip the meat in the eggs, then in the crumb mixture.
- 5Place the crumbed cutlets in the refrigerator until nearly time to serve.
- 6In large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat until hot.
- 7Cook cutlets on each side until golden brown, about 5 minutes or until the juices run clear.
- 8Serve each cutlet with a wedge of lemon.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.6
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 122.3 mg
- Sodium 624.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 20.9 g