Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Super simple to make and a great presentation. Also a big hit with the kids!
- 1 large chicken breast
- 340.19 g refrigerated biscuits (any round variety)
- 29.58 ml kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 113.39 g marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 14.79-29.58 ml roma tomato, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml zesty Italian dressing
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml lemon zest
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, minced
- vegan parmesan cheese (or regular)
- Season chicken breast to your tastes. (I like to use a little salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and italian season on both sides.) Then grill, or cook on stovetop. (I use my foreman grill).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and lightly spray a muffin tin with olive oil spray.
- Diced chicken up, and add the rest of the filling ingredients leaving out the cheese. Set aside.
- Stretch each biscuit out in your hands carefully til it looks the right size to fill out the muffin cup. Then press it in and form to the shape of the pan, making sure the sides reach up as high as possible.
- Spoon mixture into each biscuit cup and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Sprinkle with the parmesan before or after baking, whichever you like or leave it off completely.
- NOTE: in order to keep the recipe dairy free as stated you need to take care when choosing your biscuits. Some varieties do have milk products in them.
Fantastic balance of flavors. Absolutely de-lish! Thanks!
PAC2009: YUMMY!! What a perfect recipe - this was used as a main dinner course along side of a tomato/cuke salad but would be perfect as an appy as well.
Thanks for this amazing and very easy recipe. I added feta to the chicken mix and used puff pastry to make the bowls! Amazing. I added chopped parsley to the parmesan too.