1/1 Photo of Italian Chicken Cups
Super simple to make and a great presentation. Also a big hit with the kids!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large chicken breast
- 340.19 g refrigerated biscuits (any round variety)
- 29.58 ml kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 113.39 g marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 14.79-29.58 ml roma tomato, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml zesty Italian dressing
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml lemon zest
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, minced
- vegan parmesan cheese (or regular)
- 1Season chicken breast to your tastes. (I like to use a little salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and italian season on both sides.) Then grill, or cook on stovetop. (I use my foreman grill).
- 2Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and lightly spray a muffin tin with olive oil spray.
- 3Diced chicken up, and add the rest of the filling ingredients leaving out the cheese. Set aside.
- 4Stretch each biscuit out in your hands carefully til it looks the right size to fill out the muffin cup. Then press it in and form to the shape of the pan, making sure the sides reach up as high as possible.
- 5Spoon mixture into each biscuit cup and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Sprinkle with the parmesan before or after baking, whichever you like or leave it off completely.
- 6NOTE: in order to keep the recipe dairy free as stated you need to take care when choosing your biscuits. Some varieties do have milk products in them.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken Cups
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 939.1
- Calories from Fat 452
- Total Fat 50.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 48.1 mg
- Sodium 2581.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 29.7 g