Recipe by Lainey39
This is a recipe for a creamy baked chicken spaghetti recipe. I enjoy this recipe because it doesn't contain any "cream of" soups and it's very simple to make. The creamy red sauce is just delicious, I think. This recipe is from Paula Deen.
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 709.77 ml chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 (822.13 g) candiced tomatoes with garlic, basil and oregano
- 236.59 ml heavy whipping cream
- 85.04 g package cream cheese, softened
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 226.79 g package angel hair pasta, cooked and kept warm
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic; cook 3 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in chicken, tomatoes and cream.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Add cream cheese and 1 cup mozzarella cheese; cook, stirring constantly until cheeses are melted.
- Add pasta, tossing gently to coat.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with remaining cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes.