1 hr 20 mins
This is a wonderful easy one dish meal which makes its own sauce. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Wash and remove skin from chicken thighs.
- 3Pat dry.
- 4Salt and pepper thighs and dredge in flour.
- 5Fry just until browned.
- 6Place in single layer in casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 7Arange potatoes in between chicken.
- 8Cover with layer of onion slices.
- 9Spoon tomatoes over onions.
- 10Add salt and pepper and sprinkle with basil.
- 11Drizzle with olive oil.
- 12Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- 13Stir ingredients and return to oven for another 30 minutes or til potatoes and chicken are done.
- 14Baste frequently with pan juices during last 30 minutes of cooking.
- 15Transfer to serving dish, pour juices over top and garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (548 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 668.2
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 527.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 38.7 g