Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
The balsamic adds a very distinct flavor to this dish.
Make and share this Italian Chicken Breasts With Balsamic Vinegar recipe from Food.com.
- Saute onion and garlic in oil for about 5 minutes in a large skillet.
- Remove and set aside.
- Fry chicken breasts until browned on both sides.
- Add garlic and onions back into pan.
- Add tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with basil, salt and pepper.
- Pour balsamic over chicken.
- Cover and cook for about 30 minutes.
- Plate chicken and top with tomato and onion mixture.
Excellent. Very quick and easy but full of flavour. Thank you.
This was very good!! Made a nice tasty meal that was easy to prepare and very flavorful. Thank you for posting it! ZWT reviewed.