Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Adopted in the Great Zaar Adoption of 2005. Recipe from the Kraft website.
- 1⁄2 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Cheese, Grated (2 oz.)
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Spray 15x10x1-inch baking pan with no stick cooking spray.
- MIX cheese, crumbs and seasonings.
- Dip chicken in butter; coat with crumb mixture. Place in prepared pan.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through.
Very easy and great flavor. I did use Progresso Italian bread crumbs. May turn half way through next time as the bottom was crispier than the top. Served with Hearts of Palm Salad and dessert Linda's Cheesecake-Stuffed Strawberries.
I loved this recipe. I set it for 2 servings (2 breast halves) and the amount of breading was perfect. Instead of cooking in the oven I did grilled them with indirect heat @ 350ish and they came out perfect.