Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
Adopted in the Great Zaar Adoption of 2005. Recipe from the Kraft website.
Top Review by adopt a greyhound
Very easy and great flavor. I did use Progresso Italian bread crumbs. May turn half way through next time as the bottom was crispier than the top. Served with Recipe #225125 and dessert Recipe #216350.
- 1⁄2 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Cheese, Grated (2 oz.)
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted