Little Bee's Note:
This is a very simple and delicious weeknight dinner to prepare! Serve with some good garlic bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375' Sprinkle chicken breasts with garlic powder and brown in oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat about 3 minutes per side.
- 2While chicken is browning, rinse spinach and tear into smaller pieces.
- 3Put in microwave-safe bowl, cook on High with 1 tablespoon water for 3 minutes.
- 5Mix in ricotta cheese and seasonings.
- 6Place a thin layer of pasta sauce in bottom of 2-qt.
- 7baking dish.
- 8Place chicken breasts on top.
- 9Spoon one fourth of ricotta cheese mixture on top of each chicken breast.
- 10Spoon 1 Tbsp. of sauce on top of ricotta cheese mixture.
- 11Place slices of mozzarella cheese on top of sauce.
- 12Bake for 30 minutes.
- 13While chicken is cooking, cook pasta according to package directions and serve with rest of heated pasta sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken Bake
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.5
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 91.2 mg
- Sodium 1280.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 38.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: