I haven't made this yet but am looking forward to it! It looks wonderful and so easy to make. Soup lovers... I am looking forward to hearing what you think!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the diced chicken with the olive oil in a huge pot for about 5-10 minutes until done.
- 2Add zucchini, onions, carrots and cans of undrained tomatoes. Mix well.
- 3Finally add all of the chicken broth to the pot.
- 4Let simmer for about 30 minutes.
- 5After 30 minute generously season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken and Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.4
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 466.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken breasts