Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
I haven't made this yet but am looking forward to it! It looks wonderful and so easy to make. Soup lovers... I am looking forward to hearing what you think!
- Cook the diced chicken with the olive oil in a huge pot for about 5-10 minutes until done.
- Add zucchini, onions, carrots and cans of undrained tomatoes. Mix well.
- Finally add all of the chicken broth to the pot.
- Let simmer for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minute generously season with salt and pepper to taste.
This is a very nice soup. The things that I did differently were: I doubled the recipe, used turkey broth instead of chicken, pre-cooked chicken, & added some spices. I'm not sure exactly which ones, since my son was helping. I think it was basil, oregano, & bay leaves. Without the spices, I think the soup might have been a bit bland, but with them, it was very tasty. It was a fast & easy meal, which I look forward to making again.