Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I haven't made this yet but am looking forward to it! It looks wonderful and so easy to make. Soup lovers... I am looking forward to hearing what you think!
- Cook the diced chicken with the olive oil in a huge pot for about 5-10 minutes until done.
- Add zucchini, onions, carrots and cans of undrained tomatoes. Mix well.
- Finally add all of the chicken broth to the pot.
- Let simmer for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minute generously season with salt and pepper to taste.