8 hrs 15 mins
A tender and delicious crockpot meal! Serve with a nice green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in bottom of large crockpot.
- 2Sprinkle with half of the Italian dressing, 1 tsp of the Italian seasoning, and half of the cheese.
- 3Place the potatoes on and around the chicken.
- 4Sprinkle with the remaining dressing, seasoning and cheese.
- 5Cook on high 6-8 hours, or until the chicken and potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.0
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 90.1 mg
- Sodium 807.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 37.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: