landlocked #2's Note:
I am the queen of making up casseroles. This one is easy to throw together, and then just throw in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 4 medium potatoes
- 2 cups shoestring carrots (I buy them already cut in the fresh vegetable section)
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced (I but the jarred already minced garlic)
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Spray 11 X 9 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 3Cut chicken into bite size pieces, and place in casserole dish.
- 4Cut potatoes in large bite size pieces and place in casserole dish.
- 5Place carrots in casserole dish.
- 6In a separate bowl mix soup, seasoning and water. Pour over Chicken, potatoes and carrots and toss until everything is covered in sauce.
- 7Bake uncovered for about 45 minutes, until chicken and potatoes are cooked thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken and Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 96.8 mg
- Sodium 215.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 35.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of chicken soup