Recipe by Buddybearr
This is an easy stir-fry that combines chicken, pasta, veggies and pasta sauce, I tried it one evening and it was a big hit with my family. I found it in Taste of Home's June 2003 Light and Tasty magazine and it was created by Janeen Longfellow of Wolcotville Ind. I hope you try this for your family as a nice change of pace and enjoy it.
- 226.79 g penne pasta (uncooked or any medium tube pasta )
- 453.59 g chicken breast (boneless, skinless, cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1 small green pepper (julienned )
- 118.29 ml onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 14.79 ml olive oil (or canola oil )
- 236.59 ml grape tomatoes (halved)
- 226.79 g can pizza sauce
- 2.46 ml italian seasoning
- 78.07 ml lowfat mozzarella cheese (shredded)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and drain.
- In a large fry pan or wok, stir-fry chicken, peppers, onion, and garlic in oil until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add the pasta, mushrooms, tomatoes, sauce and seasonings.
- Heat through.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese, Let it stand until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy. Manga !