Recipe by shattorose
Something my mom has always made and let me help make. When I started cooking on my own I dropped the cucumber and added chicken. (To make in advance make veggies and use precooked chicken.)
- 1 (16 ounce) box pasta, any type
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 medium yellow pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 small cucumber, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing, any brand
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
Directions See How It's Made
- Take all the veggies and place them in a big bowl, cover in dressing, then place in the fridge to marinate.
- While that’s marinating, brown chicken in a Ducth oven.
- Add 4 quarts water and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook according to directions.
- Drain chicken/pasta.
- Add to veggies and toss.
- Enjoy it warm or place in the fridge and enjoy cold.