Recipe by tipsiew
I love italian food but I am a diabetic, so I came up with this recipe that I really enjoyed.
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb barilla plus rotini pasta
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 garlic cloves
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 26 ounces light pasta sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded low fat mozzarella
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 450.
- Spray pan with oil oil.
- place chicken breasts in pan and spray with olive oil.
- lightly salt and pepper chicken adding italian seasoning to taste.
- cut garlic cloves in slices and lay on top of chicken breasts.
- cook for 25 to thirty minutes or until done and juicy.
- boil rotini according to package.
- when done drain and add ragu sauce, just enough to cover all rotini, set aside in dish.
- spoon ragu sauce over top of chicken till covered add mozzerella cheese and bake and additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- place chicken breasts on top of rotini and serve.