Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a filling soup that smells wonderful and cooks up in a hurry. It is especially good as leftovers, too. This is a great beginner cook recipe as well and can easily be modified for crockpot cooking.
- Cube chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
- In a large pot, Saute chicken, onions and celery in a tiny bit of chicken broth till onions and celery are tender.
- Add remaining broth, tomatoes, and beans.
- Season with pepper, oregano and garlic to taste.
- Cook 15 minutes or till heated through.
- Add vegetables and cooked macaroni and simmer 5 minutes longer.