This is a filling soup that smells wonderful and cooks up in a hurry. It is especially good as leftovers, too. This is a great beginner cook recipe as well and can easily be modified for crockpot cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cube chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
- 2In a large pot, Saute chicken, onions and celery in a tiny bit of chicken broth till onions and celery are tender.
- 3Add remaining broth, tomatoes, and beans.
- 4Season with pepper, oregano and garlic to taste.
- 5Cook 15 minutes or till heated through.
- 6Add vegetables and cooked macaroni and simmer 5 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken and Cannellini Soup
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.3
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 408.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: