Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I got the recipe from my mom and it tastes delicious and leaves a wonderful aroma in your kitchen while it cooks. Requires 1 Reynold's Oven Bag: large size (14 by 20)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 4 boneless skinless chicken legs or 4 boneless skinless chicken quarters
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- *Preheatoven to 350 degrees.
- Shake flour in oven bag and place it in a 13" by 9" by 2" baking pan.
- Add sauce to bag.
- Squeeze bag to blend in flour.
- Add chicken and green pepper to bag, and turn bag to coat chicken with sauce.
- Place bag in pan and arrange chicken in an even layer.
- Close bag with nylon tie, cut 6 12-inch slits in top of bag.
- Bake chicken until tender: 35-40 minutes.
- Serve over hot spaghetti.