Recipe by Judy from Hawaii
I clipped this recipe from the newspaper years ago. It is very adaptable. You can use any chicken parts you happen to have on hand & it is easy to adapt up or down depending on how much chicken is being served. Prep time does not include marinating time.
Top Review by Belabean
I have made this recipe for years! I love it. Usually, I make it with boneless skinless chicken thighs. At times I have run out of dressing to maritnate it so I just dipped the chicken in egg then rolled it in the dry ingredients. Yummy!!! Thanks for posting the recipe!
- 1 whole chicken, cut in serving pieces
- 1⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove skin from chicken& place in a zip lock bag.
- Pour in salad dressing.
- Marinate one hour to overnight.
- Combine dry ingredients& place on a sheet of waxed paper.
- Drain chicken& roll in crumb mixture to coat.
- Place in shallow baking pan& cook@ 350 degrees for 45 minute to one hour.