- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can no-salt-added Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄3 cup cold water
- hot cooked spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet coated with Pam; cook chicken for 5-6 minutes on each side or until the juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan over medium heat, bring tomatoes, mushrooms, basil and garlic powder to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and water; add to tomato mixture.
- Return to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Serve chicken over spaghetti, top with tomato sauce.