Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
VERY easy chicken recipe that you can make on a busy day but still is packed with flavor! (also can be cooked on the grill during a bbq by covering chicken in foil and just topping w/italian dressing)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare chicken as you normally do- cutting off fat.
- Place chicken breasts into a shallow baking dish and cover with a mix of the dressing and water.
- Cover w/ aluminium foil and bake for about 40 min.
- or until no longer pink inside.
I made this for dinner last week and LOVED it! I did add a few miscellaneous spices to it, but I'm not sure I needed it. I'm always searching for meals I can cook in a hurry and this was a wonderful idea!
After reading all the great reviews, I had high expectations for this but was a little disappointed. The prep was very easy. The chicken was okay but I thought the flavor was very strong, too overwhelming. I followed Indiana Debbie's advice and added some chopped potatoes and carrots but I didn't care for the taste of the dressing on them. I'm sorry - this is just my personal taste and obviously it was a hit with everyone else.
Super good! This recipe was so easy and tasted great!! I added some zucchini and tomatoes in the baking dish and served it over rice and it was delicious.