Recipe by Katrina
VERY easy chicken recipe that you can make on a busy day but still is packed with flavor! (also can be cooked on the grill during a bbq by covering chicken in foil and just topping w/italian dressing)
Top Review by Amber09
I made this for dinner last week and LOVED it! I did add a few miscellaneous spices to it, but I'm not sure I needed it. I'm always searching for meals I can cook in a hurry and this was a wonderful idea!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare chicken as you normally do- cutting off fat.
- Place chicken breasts into a shallow baking dish and cover with a mix of the dressing and water.
- Cover w/ aluminium foil and bake for about 40 min.
- or until no longer pink inside.