Recipe by Silverspoons
This is something I threw together one day, and it's been a favorite of the family's ever since. This is so easy and SO good. It tastes even better than it sounds and it's a complete meal in one pan. This is even great as a side dish without the chicken!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 6 -8 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into large peices
- 1 bell pepper, cut into large peices (any color)
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 1 (2 ounce) can mushrooms (optional)
- 0.5 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1-2 inch peices.
- Grease 13x9 inch baking pan with pam or similar product.
- Place chicken in pan with next 5 ingredients.
- Pour italian dressing over it.
- Add a few dashes each of salt and pepper.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.